Your exciting area of responsibility:
- Sorting and packaging of the furniture parts according to a given system,
- wrapping the furniture parts in corrugated cardboard,
- Find and pack operating instructions and fittings,
- organization of goods issue,
- Checking the quality of the workpieces after their processing in accordance with our specifications for quality assurance,
- cleanliness and order in the workplace,
- Regular documentation and reports to supervisors.
What we offer you:
- permanent full-time position
- detailed training
- fair pay, holiday and Christmas bonuses
- 29 vacation days
- working time account
- flat hierarchies
- Work-life balance
- no weekend and night work, no construction site work
What to bring:
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Willingness to work in a 2-shift system,
- Forklift license an advantage.
We offer committed employees further training opportunities, promotion opportunities and long-term prospects in a strong team and in a constantly growing company.
If this position in an expanding and innovative company appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application documents stating the possible starting date. Please note that the original application documents will not be returned.
Take your future into your own hands and apply!
Send your complete application documents to Nora-Eilin Reinicke by email@example.com