Your exciting area of responsibility:
- Production of family furniture and family beds for the sunbathing area
- Responsible for operating the Homag and Brandt edge banding machines, horizontal panel saws from Holzma or fully automatic Weeke drilling and dowelling machines,
- Checking the quality of the workpieces after their processing in accordance with our specifications for quality assurance,
- Repair, maintenance and cleaning work on the machines used,
- Regular documentation and reports to supervisors.
What we offer you:
- permanent full-time position
- detailed training
- fair pay, holiday and Christmas bonuses
- 29 vacation days
- working time account
- flat hierarchies
- Work-life balance
- no weekend and night work, no construction site work
What to bring:
- Several years of professional experience as a machine operator/ plant operator on Homag, Brandt, Holzma or Weeke machines,
- Good technical knowledge and skills,
- Willingness to work in a 2-shift system,
- Forklift license an advantage.
We offer committed employees further training opportunities, promotion opportunities and long-term prospects in a strong team and in a constantly growing company.
If this position in an expanding and innovative company appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application documents stating the possible starting date. Please note that the original application documents will not be returned.
Take your future into your own hands and apply!
Send your complete application documents to Nora-Eilin Reinicke by email email@example.com